but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living.
Timecheck : 1459h.

Omg. It has been so so soooo long ever since I updated my blog. LOL
Have been really busy with school activities these few weeks.
Celebrated Mr Lim birthday on the 23rd. :D A success surprise.
Plus the Japanese students came too. (:
Did 4 surprises within a month. Firstly , Szeming. Followed by Liujie Mingxuan and Mr Lim.
Celebrated Felicia's birthday with the other vballers & bballers on 24th.





School is getting more and more boring. :O
Olevels is within 3 months ! BUT I still got no sense of urgency.
Sports Extravaganza was cancelled today. :D thus back home at 9.
I still thought I have to slack at the pavillion(?) for the 3rd year. LOL.
Drenched ttm. But nicee. :D
Dinner later at Lau Pa Sat with my classmates ! Mad looking forward.
Labels: Joey made me smile (:
♥ ZHIYIN